A company that has been engaged since 1997 in the design, supply, installation and commissioning of automation systems for electromechanical installations, is looking for engineers to staff the design and implementation departments.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or control systems
• Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Ability to Work Under Pressure, Time Management and Problem Solving.
• Teamwork and Communication and Presentation skills
• Familiarity with industrial controllers.
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Driving license, class B (class A is also a plus)
• No military obligations
• Communication with the clients
• Project management of control system projects
• Planning and design of control system projects (equipment, software, communications, sensors).
• Problem troubleshooting
• Electrical engineer diploma
• Experience in PLC and SCADA project design
• Experience in electrical or automation panel design
• Knowledge of metering procedures and equipment for quantities such as pressure, flow, level.
• Experience in network communication protocols
What We Can Offer You
• Competitive salary package
• Development & Training opportunities.
• Exciting & friendly surrounding
• Productivity bonuses
This Ad has been viewed 7 times.