Fraport Greece, in the framework of the construction and development plan of the 14 Regional Airports, seeks for Resident Engineers for the Airports of Cluster B.
The Resident Engineer is responsible for supporting the Project Management Technical Team in the coordination for the delivery of the Imminent Works, on budget, within schedule and standard, during the construction phase of the 14 Regional Airports.
• Bachelor of Science in an MEP or Civil Engineering discipline
• Minimum 10 years professional experience on large scale construction projects
• Experience in modification/new construction of commercial buildings under running operation (experience in Aerodrome Operations is desirable)
• Experience in coordination of MEP and civil constructions
• Demonstrated abilities in project management and report preparation
• Fluency in Greek and English
• Facility with MS Office tools, AutoCAD, Document Control Systems and Scheduling software
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Responsibility and Efficiency
• Planning and Organizational skills
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, career development opportunities in a dynamically growing business environment and participation in the Company’s Reward and Employees Benefits programs.